Thursday, July 30, 2009

a neat magic trick

i came to his room and he was dancing to music.
then taking his clothes off
dancing with abandon as if in a trance.
then strobe.
then african women,
people in animal costumes, lions, monkeys, in front of my face.
then when the song ended, he was standing before me fully clothed.

i left.
when i got to the bart, there were the african dancers, and people dressed as lions
they wouldn't/didn't talk to me.
they rode on my train, and then got off at my stop and followed me home. they stopped at my corner and just watched me.
i turned and looked at them as i put the key into the door.
when i opened the door, they were there.
my friend appeared and said, "neat trick huh?"
yes. it was. the people left with him. they were chanting/singing and walking down the street in a choreographed way.

No comments: